Sunday, December 1, 2013

My goals for this month are to just have one day a week where I allow myself a sweet or two but all the other days clean eating with no sweets.   I am also going to exercise 6 days/wk. 30 min. at least.  I have to count my walking at work for 3 of those days.  I find if I cut out sweets it automatically makes me eat more healthy foods when I'm hungry.  I really do NOT like to count calories.  I am excited to make some yummy healthy soups.  I do best if I make a few things that are healthy to eat on one day of the week and have those things in the fridge to snack on-soups, vegetables, etc.  Today at work someone brought chocolate cake with yummy fudge frosting.  I didn't eat ANY!  YEA!  I think the first few days are the hardest because of the sugar cravings.  Once those aren't as bothersome it becomes easier.  Good luck everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment