Sunday, December 1, 2013

I am excited to start this today!  I really think that this will be good because we can all pick our own goals based on our weaknesses and time demands and such.  Plus, it will keep us in contact with each other for support (and some pushes).

I am going to work on exercising... 30 min per day 6 days a week.  I am going to allow myself some times to do double sessions.  I am going to be getting up at 5:00 to exercise before the kids get up.  I know that I am going to need a day to sleep in until 7:00.

I am also going to limit sugar to only one day each week.  This week it will be Wed. to celebrate my oldest turning 9.

Amy, to answer your question...  I thought we would just each contribute to our own pot for reaching our goals but I am not sure what everyone else was thinking.  :)

Happy day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment